It’s hard to believe how quick the time has gone! Our students who were part of the project” aspera ad astra – trampoline to success”, have recently completed their work experience in Portugal.
Here is the summary of the project.
During the ceremony of celebrating the last day of the academic year 2017 the participants of the project have presented the PPT and told about their experience gained in Portugal. It was a good opportunity to learn about the exciting experience that physiotherapy technicians, pharmacy technicians and beauty cosmetics technicians had in Portugal. They shared with the school community photographs of the beautiful places and landmarks they have seen and stories that they have experienced abroad.
Also, during the ceremony, all the participants have received certificates of participating in the project which were handed in by the school headteacher. The certificates are in both Polish and English language which may be beneficial when applying for a job.
The whole school community have a chance to look closer and see a wonderful display of photographs in the school hall – everybody is welcome!

ADEUS  E BOA SORTE! – czyli - „DO WIDZENIA” i „POWODZENIA”! 1

ADEUS  E BOA SORTE! – czyli - „DO WIDZENIA” i „POWODZENIA”! 2

ADEUS  E BOA SORTE! – czyli - „DO WIDZENIA” i „POWODZENIA”! 3

ADEUS  E BOA SORTE! – czyli - „DO WIDZENIA” i „POWODZENIA”! 4

ADEUS  E BOA SORTE! – czyli - „DO WIDZENIA” i „POWODZENIA”! 5

ADEUS  E BOA SORTE! – czyli - „DO WIDZENIA” i „POWODZENIA”! 6